Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am Getting Married too?? :p

Arghh..another friend of mine tied the knot and this is one of the most awaited moments :)
A moment to be remembered and shared with love, joy, laugh and tears.

She is one of my bestie ever and will always be. 10 years ago we were talking about married life and stuff like that, today she has chosen her life-partner and officially married on the Feb 11th, 2012. This whole thing about getting married really gets on my nerves or makes me feel very uneasy because people starts to asked me for my turn T_T . Recently, the freshie fb - cousin who has just sign-up, being active posting in my FB wall - Bila mau kahwin? hmm.. and even in church the 'Hot Topic' since last year was all about getting married. Hahaha..at times, i really feel like i was shot to my face :p

It doesn't stopped there, there was one time when i checked my FB i saw 3 msg in my inbox - a personal wedding invitation - from a close friend of mine. it was all in the same day and almost at time same time. i remembered i posted about this on my FB too hahahaha..to be frank, when seeing my friend getting married and doing all the planning for their big day, deep in my heart i got the nudge about it but as always, i will remind myself, for there is a seasons for everything and i shall not rush about it :p So no worries ba!! Haha..and my mum who worried the most now. once, she rang me and started to lectured me on this issue as she poured out her concerned. i told her, 'for sure, one day i will be walking down the aisle and made the vow in front of everybody'. she said, 'jangan tunggu lama-lama'. hahaha..i believe every mother has that concern too. don't worry too much mama :)

The quota of being the bridesmaid has now completed. it is enough for me *haha - i don't know if anymore of my close friend will request me to be their bridesmaid. but for sure when my turns come *perasan* all my bridesmaid will be a married woman or maybe with kids or in their big belly expecting for their babies :) hahaha... macam betul2 mau kahwin saja pula saya ni sudah..hahaha..

Ok. comes back to my story about my bestie wedding, i love the simplicity of her wedding..(it is not that simple but i felt relax and enjoying myself so much throughout the day ^^)the day before her wedding she picked me up from the airport and she seems to be very calm and relax. saya pula yang nervous haha.. i know after so many years we hardly had the time to spent together due to the distance. we only kept in touch through phone calls, sms, FB and etc but once we see each other, it never made me feel awkward tho. i still feel the same except the fact is we had grown up and i am there with her to be the witness during her big..(not only the witness yang duduk tengok2 saja but i signed as a witnessed on her wedding certificate ^^ awesoemprivileges) ..

Ba, enjoy the photos below and credit to all the photographer :)


















P.S The photo wasn't in order. Apology for that :)
- I realized this time the photographer took a lot of photo of myself. hmmm... :p
(To Malvitta & Jonathan wish you both cepat2 ada baby and don't forget to buy insurance from me..hehehe..sempat)



3 comments:

nerl said...

ui ping..haha...sia pun risau x tekawen ni!

-by;urang sekampung ko_

elsey akop said...

hahaha...nerl..jgn risau ba..
Enjoy life and pray about it ^^

KSD said...

That's great news from you...all the best..