Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog = Cell Group =)

Ohh dear,

I have been wondering on how to fully utilize this blog. Frankly, i have my own journal (been writing since 15 years old - those time i am still using a book) which i keep updated regularly, so no point to repeat the same thing here. Plus, i don't really have the time to do that after 7am =).

This morning, as i sat down and doing my devotion time, my mind was being occupied with = Cell Group. I haven't got the time to really spend on this matter. My bad :( But in my resolution this year, i wanted to give more in this cell group and i must do this! So yeah, as i prayed about it, all of a sudden, so many things came across my mind. Wow, with my laptop infront of me, i transfered all the idea into my laptop..haha..of course by typing them out la =p .. Yeah, something is moving now!! Then again, something which makes me even more excited is when my own blog came across my mind. ahahha..I was like, oh ya..i should have use my blog since it is so empty and plain!!!!

Nah, to motivate myself to be a good cell group leader and to be more committed in investing in these young people's lives, i was thinking to update all the activities in my blog. It may not be the most exciting things going around on this planet earth but it may become something significant to us =) . Nah, that is why i am so excited today! Yuhuuu.. :D

So, wait and see!! I believe my blog will be more meaningful and lots of pictures will be added as well so that it won't look to plain anymore =)

Yeah...Love it...Love it..!!!!

No comments: