Monday, October 11, 2010

Transformation - In another way

Seriouly, i am not good at blogging at all. i thik it really take courage, time, energy, effort and 'forcing effort' to update this blog. pls apologize me n i should have take back my words when i said that i wanted to update the activities of my cg in here. my bad.

nevertheless, i really wanted to say this, its embarassing but truth is - i am facing with skin problem at the moment and it is not normal.*sobbing*.if u read this pls say a short prayer-long will be much appreaciated-so that God will heal my skin problem.AMEN.Thank you! GBU.

for my entire life, i never hv such experiences as this. my skin to be specific my face - was so not in good condition. every time i looked at my face i feel so sad.frankly speaking. but really i dont know what to do. maybe its time to end this stressful/challenging job!! arghh i am praying had. God show me what to do.*weeping* (still i am grateful that this is still a lot better compare to some that i've seen-God you still love me thanks)

ppl starts telling me that i've got to do something. ya ishould! the cause if these? maybe its becz of the hormone thingy or the working place or the stressful and busy lifestyle that i have. i dont know! *frustrated*

so then i decided to get an acne treatment product and obviously it is not cheap. arghh..i just got back from holiday n i've spent so much moeny actually saving for holiday. infact, i plan to save some money to get a new hp but arghh. i guess i have to wait till next year. be grateful with what i have. be content. greatest lesson!! to recap, for this year, i went out of borneo for 4 times - kl 2x, kk 1x, singapore 1x. can you imagine it was a big investment here...however,on top the holiday thing, i went to those places for a reasons. mainl attending church events, family gathering and graduation which is superb and worth to go!

ok. the main point is, i dont have enough money/saving to visit the skincare therapist to do facial. all that i can afford is to get them to advise me and i finally bought their product - dermalogica. it cost me rm176 after discount. what i get? this...

1. clearing skin wash - 50ml
2. clearing mattifier - 15ml
3. overnight clearing gel - 15ml
4. sebum clearing masque - 22ml
5. oil control lotion - sample in packet form

can u imagine how small is the product packaging? its a travel kit actually. ive used their product before. during those time my skin was ok even before i switched to these product until recently i have this problem happened on me. btw, thank God tha i still have some of the left over moisturer, toner and scrub-this was from last year.haha..fuhh..luckily i dint throw it away at the frst place.well, i am a client of dermalogica b4 but i decided to switched to other brand coz i thought i could save some money if i used a cheaper product - still under good brand name also la. but PADAN MUKA!! ok i didn want to blame or point at any particular product :p. maybe i shouldnt change the product but during that time i cant afford to continue to use dermalogica product it is way expensive. unemployed ma :( ...arghh..btw, i asked the lady who is assisting me on the product and she said i can used the left over product up to 3 years. Thank GOD! yeahh...

as a result, the pimples are now reducing but still popping here and there. and the worse is there is and ugly scar and blemish on my face..*thunder and raining*..arghh how suppose i get rid of this? looking at it make me feel so 'hurt and in pain'. never imagine that i'll get to go thru this. i wanted to put some make up to cover the ugliness of it but i am afraid it will add more harm to my skin. i pray everythibg will goes fine and comes back to normal after 1 or 2 months from today.

God help me! You are the Creator of all and even the small, unforseen, micro, little, cell on my face is made by Your Mighty hands. So, i pray in my desperation that You will just reach out to me and help me in this - do me some miracles. I may sounds so ridiculous here but i am so desperate God. I know that You care every single thing about me even including this fact. Thank you. In Jesus name i Pray. AMEN. *LOUDLY*

No comments: