Tuesday, June 7, 2011

When My Best GF Tied The Knot - A Tribute

i am sure that i am so bad in updating my blog..hahaha..it doesn't matter anymore, if i feel like doing it then i'll update. :p .. but i have a journal which i update for almost everyday :) ..its just the same thing but blogging are more to share my life to people thou.. sharing is caring. thats what they called it..and thats the reason why i want to update my blog too.. haha..this is an indeed a lousy intro.. :p

what i want to blog about? ..actually its about two of my best gf who got married this year. finally, they tied the knot. ermm, firstly, i want to share about my first gf who got married on feb 12, this year. it was a great moment to be shared and remembered. it was my first time coordinating a wedding (church wedding). to be frank, i don't know much on how to coordinate and run things but i thank God for the opportunities to be part of Fiona's & Ema's weddings last year. i learnt alot from these two friends of mine. they were indeed a good planner thou. and thank you to the internet too.. it helps alot.. :) honestly, i felt a 'lost' in my heart when she got married but i knew its just me being emo. haha..she's still the best gf i ever had. imagine we got to know each other when we were so young and we shared our childhood's, teen's and adult's life together. i still remembered clearly in my memory when we used to play together after school. and when we had our first phone line (Telekom), she is the first person that i called to share the moment. we used to play cooking together, play dolls together and grooming our own self together.haha. quarrel? of course, maybe she forgot about this but not me. we didn't talk to each other for quite some time because of 20 cents. haha. that was extremely funny. well, we were young and we can't reason very well. that's why. anyhow, its funny when i think of it again. hahaha..(Rolling :D ) but of course our relationship recovered after that. times healed! erm, i remembered that when i slept over at her place her parents had to remind us that its time to go to bed coz we never realized that we talk til very late night. there was one time when she sms me and asked me to guess something, i replied her with a short msg guessing that she got into a relationship (which means having a boyfriend la) ..she told me YES!! haha..her first love and now officially her husband (lucky guy :p ). when i did very bad during one of the major exam in my life, she's the one who comforts me and said that there will be a lot more opportunity for my future and asked me not to never give up (i almost cried during those time). she's indeed a friend in times on need. she's not only a good friend to me but she is like a sister - she used to cook for me and do my laundry as well :p. i tell you she's so wonderful to be friend with. (not using her la) and although i was away from KK for many years for study purposes and yet we are still so closed..thanks for the invention of the communication tools which makes the world has no boundaries :) its indeed a great invention. In fact, God has been so great and bless our friendship so much through these years. at the end of 2005 i decided to further my study in KL and wondering how's life would be. out of the blue she called me and said that she was going to be posted in KL to teach in a primary school. i jumped up and down and told her about my plans. i believe it was God who made this arrangements for us. =) Praise God !!

hehe..okok.. come back to her wedding, ya.. she was a bit tensed the day before her wedding day (partly it was because of me being demanding i thought :p )..but the whole things changed when we surprise her with a small party the night b4 her wedding - > bachelorette party <- .. it was a simple party but it impacted all of us so much especially the brides.. (hope so :p) . during the actual day we went for breakfast @ the last meals for her as a single lady :( she still a bit tensed during that time and before we make a move to the church i decided to pray for her. too religious oh me..haha.. to cut the story short, her wedding went smoothly and finished ON TIME!!.. i could say that her wedding was simply simple but it has a deep sentiment to me. i said this becoz during the photo sessions, i knew that i could no longer hold my tears. thats why i turned my face right after i congratulate and hugged her. if i recall this i still had the same feeling . T_T
But of course i am happy for her =)

i am so grateful to know her and to have her as my best gf. when she lost her elder sister we were still very young and we couldn't comprehend about life and death. we continued life together and enjoy our days. one thing i learned from her, she took the roles as an elder sister by doing the house chores and etc. she's the best!! well, maybe its God's plan for me to be part of her life so that she won't feel lonely without her sister (wah, what a sad story ohh.. T.T) i also realized that my temperament and personality are way different than her but we made a good friends together. i wish her happy all the days to come and i know very well that she longs to have kids ASAP..haha..still praying that her wish will come soon too..hehe..

and i just had my trip to kk during my gf ester's wedding (i will blog about this as well,.. soon :p) last hols and i had a good catch-up with them :) yeahhh......

ba, wanna pack and go back home now..

***************The Moment ***************

Deep sentiment..

The 'Pearl' of my heart..

A symbolic of LOVE


Soon to be the brides sis-in-law

The brides and the entourage

The brother who loves her at all times

The friendship that was build through ups and downs.

Natural :p

Her bouquet ^^

Josoni @ Ikie & Myself...Taken during our free bunk at Cititel Hotel KK - June 2010
(TQVM to my friend Simi ^^)





3 comments:

Paren Nyawi said...

nice story to share LC..http://www.parenbonjour.com/

elsey akop said...

Hi paren thanks. How r u doing? Still in KL?

Paren Nyawi said...

FINE.TQ..i'm still in KL anyway...